WORK HARD. BE PASSIONATE. CREATE EXPERIENCES. GO PLACES.
At Hunter St. Hospitality we offer fantastic career prospects and professional development opportunities across a series of internationally renowned premium restaurants and bars.
From an award-winning steakhouse concept, to regional Chinese cuisine, super-fusion Japanese, and traditional Italian, we’re always on the lookout for skilled artisans, dedicated professionals, masters of their trade, and the new generation of front-of-house and back-of-house go-getters. We proactively seek those who are willing to share their skills and knowledge, push themselves to new professional heights, and learn from the best in the business, while delivering superior and seamless dining experiences.
We believe it all begins with care and commitment: to each other, our customers, and our producers and suppliers. As well as a commitment to a common goal: being the absolute best at what we do.
For the right individuals, we provide skills, training, and mentorship – as well as exceptional workplace benefits – to help build achieve excellent work-life goals.
Rockpool Bar & Grill
Saké Restaurant & Bar
If you would like to join the team, send us a resume below.
Hunter St. Hospitality is a series of internationally renowned, premium restaurants and bars that share a common DNA, including commitment to the highest quality, local produce, exquisite food and drinks menus,seamless service, and an overriding dedication top providing exceptional dining experiences. Our premium dining series includes: Australia’s flagship steakhouse Rockpool Bar & Grill, Italian powerhouse Rosetta Ristorante, Regional Chinese favourite Spice Temple, Modern Japanese super-fusion superstar Saké Restaurant & Bar and premier bar, Alice.
A few good reasons to work with
Hunter St Hospitality ...
- Apprenticeship Program – Rockpool Bar & Grill and Saké
- Food & Beverage Discounts- 25% off in all venues
- Cross-Training and internal career pathways across brands, business units, and roles
- Company physiotherapy based in Sydney
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness First & Good Life Gym Discount
- Discounted RSA Courses with Evolution Hospitality Institute
- Sponsorship & permanent residency opportunities
- WSET course training
- Birthday vouchers for permanent employees
- 5% Bonus of quarterly income for <$75K salaried roles
- Discounts on retail, beauty & health insurance
- Staff meals provided on shift
- Culture of promoting within. We focus on the development of team members vs hiring externally for most senior roles